Saturday, October 26, 2019

Coffee, Cake and ColorStreet


Open House! Join us for with some girl time conversations, nail talk, manicures, nail care and coffee. 
*Saturday 10/26 
*9:30-12:30 
*Come and go as needed. 
*Feel free to bring a curious friend. 
*Bring your favorite nail polish and I will give you a Color Street sample so you can compare dry polish to what you use now.
*I will have sets of hand for sale if wanted but no purchase is needed.
*Bring sets that you have purchased, I can help you apply.
*Join us for the coffee and conversation even if you don't like doing your nails.
*All are welcome -




I was happy to have my cousins show up and my friend Miss Brenda.





We had a fun morning doing nails.  I love this job!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.