Wednesday, May 25, 2016

My Insane Children - They broke the garage door

So while mom and dad were with Princess at the Doctor, my crazy children destroyed the beautiful garage door.  The story goes something like this:

Sugar was driving the golf cart, as they were trying to show Gabby our new neighborhood.  Adorable was on her lap.  Bagel also sitting on the front seat tried to close the garage door.  The sound startled Adorable.  She jumped off Sugar's lap and hit the accelerator.  They ran into the garage.  Bear and Pickle, in trying to help, took the entire door off.
Later that night Pickle was taking out the trash and fell onto the panels.  Until that moment we needed only one panel replaces but by the end of it, the entire door needed replacing.

God Bless those kids.
My new house destroyed!  it didn't take the little buggers very long!

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of your family. I like how everyone has on cowboy boots. It seems like children always have a way of messing new things up. I remember when my son broke my window and I was highly upset, but as a parent you learn to get over things quickly. I hope everything gets fixed soon.

    Giovanni @ Coastal Contract Hardware

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.