Saturday, September 22, 2012

Splish - Splash the Twins Take a Bath

First joint bath today.  They loved it.  I was amazed at how they are so used to each other.   Tight quarters did not bother them at all.  They really enjoyed the bath together.
Adorable - Beautiful



Adorable - Beautiful

Beautiful

Adorable 

Adorable - Beautiful

Adorable

Beautiful
Possible with Beautiful
Goobers with Adorable
Bath time ended with the big kids turning on a Baby show to see if the girls would watch.  We were all amazed how the girls focused on the TV with Kipper on.
I don't know if this soon become a favorite but it did get everyone's attention.  I love that it isn't Barney or Teletubbies.  I just wonder how much more I can handle of those types of shows.

4 comments:

  1. Well, at least Teletubbies isn't around...grateful that I missed that public television programming! Barney is still on...we watch a lot of Curious George...Clifford...and Caillou. (Caillou CAN get a bit whiny...but he's sweet!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your babies are just too too cute. love their expressions and smiles (and matching outfits!!!) I would definitely be a mom that would dress my twins in matching outfits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're getting so big--and they're so alert!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.