Sunday, September 23, 2012

Ready for Football!

This picture was sent to me while I was grocery shopping.  It was Sunday afternoon and dad wanted to watch football.  He set the babies up and tried to teach them all about the game. 
Adorable on Left
Beautiful on Right
 I guess now that they are officially 4 months/18 weeks old, they are reading for a little football.

The twins sleeping positions crack me up.  They both move around, almost searching for the other.  Adorable is always on the right and Beautiful on the left.  Here Adorable was almost opposite of how we put her into bed.  We noticed the other day that for the first time Adorable was at Beautiful's feet, so often it is the other way around.  The world of young twins can be fun to observe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.