Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Happy 17th Goobers

So at the end of July we got to celebrate the exciting birthday of lour dear Goobers.

We started with her favorite meal.  Goobers loves ribs, potatoes, rolls and her favorite Italian salad.  YUMMY!

The best part was not the food but sitting down together and talking. 
The discussion was about Goober and what we like about her.  Her birthday toast was fun.
Happy birthday to my precious Goobers.  I hope you know that we love you and think that you are super special.  She is remarkable person, full of life and love.  To know Goobers is to love Goobers.
Happy Birthday to our precious wonderful young woman. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow...17! Your kiddos are really growing up. I totally remember you with all these little ones at either the 5 or 10-year reunion. We were walking the grounds of Ursuline.

    I thought you were crazy.

    Now...full of wisdom and life experience...I'm envious!

    But have lots of love for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Goobers! I still remember when your kiddos were little. It was either our 5 or 10 year h.s. reunion and we were walking the grounds of Ursuline.

    I thought you were crazy.

    Now...full of widsom and life experience...I know better. And I'm envious.

    Thanks for your friendship!

    Val

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.