Sunday, November 21, 2010

Girls Night Out

A good friend of Goobers had her Sweet 16 party at the beginning of November. We know the birthday girl through our Catholic Coffee Club. She is Goobers age and she also has a sister that is Sugar's age. They are a great pair or sisters to be friends with my pair of sister friends. My little Tom-Boy girls were invited to a night out on the town. They would be transported by a Limousin, were semi formal gowns and have a blast.
Pooker helped that to get ready. They looked so beautiful, My camera lens is once again broken so no formal pictures. This really saddens me as they did look fantastic.
All pictures of my gorgeous girls have been taken from various facebook pages of the girls that went with them.
The parents followed them around and took care of everything while the girls rode in style. I love that they went bowling in their semi-formal gowns. Too fun. They had a blast.

New friends.
Sugar with the birthday girl.
Look at all those beautiful girls.
This is a fun group of kiddos that all looked adorable and enjoyed themselves. It proved to be a wonderful night out on the town for a very young group of beautiful women.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.