Sunday, March 29, 2020

Covid Update

This is hard. I am sharing these things because I want to remember that we shared silly memes making fun of stuff and ones that contained information. It was how we kept up to date with this stuff. This is not an easy time, but it isn't that bad. We are not living through a great war and people are NOT dying all around us. (In fact very few are even getting sick - studies are starting to show it hit the USA sooner that we thought. There is evidence now that people many, people have been infected without recourse. I even suspect that I had the virus after the New Orleans trip. The numbers are not supporting the mandated lock downs.)


Americans don't sit quietly by and let their liberties be taken away. Some states are handing out tickets to those that go out for a drive and walk through a public area. The day to day updates from the President are both calming and also irritating. I am starting to not trust everything that is being said. 










2 weeks of being in this home all the time has produced a new farm table with benches for the kitchen, all dinning room furniture has been sanded down to be stained tomorrow. Caught up on organizing electronic pictures through sep 15 of 2019 and blogged through July of 2019. School kids have logged lots of extra hours on their math program.

 I have watched my friends say Masses all over St Louis, St Charles, the woodlands, and OKC. So cool offering prayers with each of you as you celebrate the Mass. 30 more days and I might actually get working on my book. Please do what inspires you and let your children be creative. (I got a table out of it). 

There are all kinds of things that are bringing us down emotionally. I am so worried as Pooker's due date draws near. I had always assumed that I would be with my daughters as they prepared for birth. I fantasied about helping them prepare. I wanted to be able to clean for her and talk about things that only some one who had been there could understand. Now I am trapped 700 miles away. As I was thinking of all this I was given a surprise. Twins brought me a flower from the yard so I would stay happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.