Monday, January 27, 2020

Remove the Glitter

Love, Love, Love Color Street. 

One issue that I have with nail polish is the removal of that polish. I am a glitter girl, never have been before but am now. It is next to impossible to get the glitter polish off. I have used the clips with remover in the past. I was so excited to have found a new way to remove even glitter polish quickly and completely. This method involves warm to hot water. The hand is placed in a small bag with polish remover,  the tips in the bag are submerged into the hot water. The heat activates the remover and makes it work much faster. While in the water, the fingers in the bag of remover are to rub the nails vigorously. After 3 to 5 minutes and clean hand emerges. It is important to then wash the hand. 



I was delighted at how quickly and easily this method worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.