Friday, January 24, 2020

Beauty in Snow

Today marks one month until my birthday. J is traveling all the time. Money is tight and the bills from Christmas are stilling being paid. I have been fighting a few kidney stones. We need new tires for the car but will need to wait until we get our income tax refund to be able to afford them. I was starting to feel overwhelmed and down. I dropped Princess off at work and would need to come back to get her and pick up and Bagel later after a little more frozen rain and snow. This had me a little worried. I hate driving with the bad tires on the slippery roads. I dropped Princess off and just sat there. At first, out of habit I lamented, "Why did we move to this awful place that has snow?" I heard myself and was so upset. We moved here, to the Mid West, so we could enjoy the snow and the change of season. I forced myself to take another look. The trees covered with snow are beautiful, and the snow blankets everything in a peace.




I got home and made myself look some more and take a few more pictures.



The snow is beautiful! Praise God in all things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.