Thursday, June 27, 2019

Apple Visit

I giggle when I see this picture because it reminds me of the visit to the Apple Store. The conversation was hysterical because J had left his phone in his pocket during the washing machine.  AG+  Apple Genius
J   "I need to check my phone to see if it will still work."
AG        "What happened to it sir?"
J   "It got wet?"
AG        "Did it fall into water, completely submerged or just splash with a quick pick up?"
J   "Fell in?"
AG        "Toilet, sink, pool, washing machine?"
J   "Washing Machine?
AG        "Full cycle, sir?"
J    "Uhhhh yes?"
AG        "OK Nothing we can do but order a new phone!"
J    "But isn't it water proof!"
AG        "Not the full cycle, sir!"

J help is head high knowing he was not the only one to have done the same thing. I giggled at the conversation, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.