Friday, November 30, 2018

Time with Pooker and JavaJava

At first we were going to leave on Friday morning but decided to hang around one more day so we had time to hang out with Pooker.  She had been working so hard that it was all come and go. 

I was sent with a mission to purchase a Chuy's shirt for Possible because she passed her lifeguard testing. While at dinner I was informed that JavaJava had his lifeguard certificate so another shirt was purchased.

We ended the night and our visit with a search for the perfect Christmas tree for their cozy apartment. 


This meant more comparing and debating. We even facetimed the kids at home in St. Louis. In the end a beautiful tree was purchased.





I feel so lucky to have had all of that day to share with my two oldest kiddos. They make me so proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.