Monday, October 29, 2018

Bear is on the Seminary Calendar

Sugar:
"I’m so proud of my big brother!! Can’t wait to see the amazing things he will do for our church!!" 

Pooker:
"We’re so proud of our Bear! I miss this man a lot. His weekly calls are now favored and treasured among all of us, his sisters especially. We usually all have a phone call after we each talk to him to compare notes and get the most information. 💙 He’s where he needs to be and as much as we miss him and wish we could send him stupid text messages or call him when the moon is full, I know he’s praying for us and in that communion of saints I feel so much closer to him."



1 comment:

  1. You must be SO proud! We attended Sts. Simon and Jude with your family. I always loved seeing you guys, and watching your family grow. Thank you for being such a good example of a large catholic family...what my dreams are made of!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.