Saturday, September 8, 2018

Be In Our Wedding Please and Night Prayers

This happened before they arrived but I wanted to share it here. The rest of the girls were asked to participate with a little more formality than Goobers.
Goobers: 
“I haven’t been drinking that much I promise that’s sincere. Wait. I’m studying I need the notes on the back, can I have that back when you’re done!” Aha can’t wait until May!" 


Goobers and Pooker have been best friends for so long. Pooker says that she remembers waiting for her best friend to be born and I believe that as they have always been very close. I know that Goobers is very organized and will be the one keeping everyone on track for the wedding. Sugar is going into wedding planning for a career so her skills will be needed for sure, but Goobers will be point.



We ended the night with prayer time together. It is always so wonderful listening to the children pray for each other and others.



Please continue to pray for this couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.