Sunday, July 22, 2018

Day in Chicago - Go Cubs



Last night was a big night. Early morning Mass and these guys headed off to Chicago. 

Pooker,
"JavaJava and I planned a cubs game for Goober’s 24th birthday this year! I can’t believe we got us all up there for the weekend! Goobers you’re a true blessing. I’m so glad to have you as a sister. Your birthday was actually just a present to me all those years ago. đŸ˜‰ Happy golden birthday! I’m so proud of the woman you are.
Thanks mom and dad for driving to pick her up! Let’s do Chicago more often!"


It was pointed out that the engagement ring matched the Cubs. Probably planned. I am so glad that JavaJava allowed us to be a part of this time. 





Pooker and JavaJava headed back to Houston from Chicago. J and I drove to pick up Goobers and Possible. We decided that even though it was a short trip into town we would have a Chicago adventure and try some deep dish Chicago style pizza.  YUM! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.