Saturday, September 26, 2015

Sometimes I Wish I Had A Twin

We don't make the two play together yet they are almost always together.  They are friends through and through.  When one gets a treat she will always ask for one for the other one.  I love watching them.  I have always thought it would be cool to be a twin. The more I observe the more jealous I get at times. 




 Then I think of how close all the other kids are.  They didn't need to be twins to be close.  One of the teenagers had a best friend end the friendship this week.  I watched each and every sibling swoop in and be the friend.  This teenager told me, "You know mom, I will be ok, I don't need that person anyway, I don't need anyone, I have 10 best friends right here in my own house!"  I was once told that giving my child a sibling was the best gift I could ever give.  I see that first hand this week.

1 comment:

  1. I don't have twins, I just have two. they are 10 months apart, close as close can be with a twin. they really are each others best friend and I'm glad.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.