Sunday, July 12, 2015

J's Birthday

Today was Jason's birthday.  After Mass we got Fajitas from our favorite place and came home and watched "Girl Meets World".  J loved the family time.  
So, it is Dad's birthday! J is an amazing man of God. A fantastic husband. An incredible father. I am so blessed to have him by my side. Happy birthday to the guy that gives of himself to everyone around him, especially to his kiddos.
                       ~ Neen

 
Happy birthday to my daddy. This man is incredible. He's showed us all how we need to be loved. I honestly can't say enough about how much I love him. He's always been there for me and my siblings. He always knows what's going on in our lives and knows before we do what we want. He's involved in our lives unlike any father I've seen. He cares so much and has always given everything he has to make us happy. Thank you, Lord for such an incredible man to lead our family. I love you, papa T. Happy birthday! Here's to another fun year of living this crazy life.                                          ~Pooker
Happy 23rd Birthday to the funniest, hardest working, most caring, and honestly best person I know! Dad thank you for always know what to do, and always being there for all of us! You are the best! Thanks for being awesome!! And sharing your silliness with the rest of us! Happy Birthday!                             ~Goobers
Happy 23rd birthday daddy!!!! Saying you are the best dad in the world, would be an understatement!           ~Sugar
Happy birthday to the Best dad in the world who's always been there for me and always will be happy birthday DAD I love you.
                    ~Possible





Happy birthday big guy, we all love you very much!  You are a great dad, wonderful husband and a loving person.  You are a man of honor.  You share God's love with others.  It is our joy to love you.  
Happy Birthday Dad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.