Friday, June 12, 2015

Crazy Kids


So much fun on hot summer days.  The twins in take their favorite bears with them to the park.  Pink and Purple enjoyed playing while we all waited on the swimmers to be finished with practice.
Twin Beautiful is always found with Purple and Twin Adorable is always found with Pink.











Twin Beautiful in the front with Twin Adorable in the back.

Every time I leave the house I come home to discover new goofy pictures have been taken on my camera or my computer.  I love all these faces.  
Princess




Jumba

Bagel


More jumba

The best part about summer is the naps.  Twins will take those naps anywhere as long as they are close enough to other one.
Twin Adorable - Twin Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.