Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Sleeping Beauties

I have been told that the twins look bigger in person than they do on the blog.  I just think they look great either way.  They are so healthy and getting bigger and bigger every day.  We met a mom of twins at the library last week and her twins.  She had such positive things to say, it was very encouraging.
Adorable with Beautiful headed into her belly

Adorable

Beautiful
Adorable

Beautiful

Adorable with Beautiful
When they are awake we are spending so much time playing with them that I forget to get pictures.   Let me just tell you that they have fantastic smiles.  I hope to show you soon.

2 comments:

  1. I was just going to say that...what precious smiles!!! Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am LOVING the new picture of the kids. All 11 of them, wow, so beautiful! I am so happy that I finally got to meet the gorgeous babies the other day at the park!! You are so blessed. Much love!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.