Monday, September 10, 2012

Great Sisters!

I found these pictures on my camera when I downloaded the twin shots.  They were taken Monday evening when J and I had gone out for diner.  Apparently the little ones had spent the weekend writing, preparing and practicing a "Barbie-Doll" play.  In all that we are working on these days; dad and I didn't even know there was a play.  Pooker, Goobers, and Sugar did.  They took the time to sit in the grass and get mosquito bites so that they could watch the play.  I don't know if the acting was any good or not, or even what the story line was.  I can tell you that this picture shows me what I love about my family.  The older girls cared about the feelings of the younger ones.  Jumba, Bagel and Princess had worked hard on something that meant the world to them.  No matter how busy life is the big kids took time to make sure the little ones knew they were as important  more important than all those other things in life.
Yep they are that cool!  Love the performers, the audience and the one that grabbed my camera and took the pictures.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.