Monday, August 20, 2012

Zucchetto Enterprises Begins

I know it doesn't look like it here but a company is being born.  These two husbands and fathers have long discussed wanting to create a company for their families to grow into.  After years of talk and research the foundations are now being laid.  No major job changes for these men just the beginning of something that will later be very big.  That is the dream.  I am so proud of my hubby and Mr. D for having the foresight to plan ahead for their families and the courage to begin even in this time of great economic uncertainty.   This is not the announcement of any life changes but the acknowledgement of the birth of Zucchetto Enterprises.

1 comment:

  1. Exciting! Message me and tell me more...I'm dying to know what these blessed men are planning!!! I'm bubbling with excitement over our other conversation, too! Praying we can make it work out!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.