Sunday, August 5, 2012

Next Day with Twins

 We just couldn't help our selves.  The babies are starting to stay awake for longer stretches.  They are now awake and not eating, this is newer.  They are big enough to watch us, maintain eye contact and respond a little.  We are approaching my very favorite age (3 months - Babies are big enough that mom and dad don't worry about everything, babies start to responds, babies can't move around on their own to increase their danger and they start to smile and giggle!) and every day we want to capture all the fun new faces they make.  This means lots of pictures.  This post ends with a wonderful picture of mom with the twins, I love it.
Adorable and Beautiful
Real names can be seen on Bibs
 This was a wonderful gift that arrived yesterday.  We took the picture to make sure we could send a copy with a thank you note.
Adorable and Beautiful

Adorable and Beautiful
 They are even cute when sleeping.
Adorable and Beautiful

Jumba and Beautiful
 Jumba loves these girls.  I heard him whisper into the Adorable and Beautiful's ears last night, "I would give my life for you if you needed it!"  I am not sure where he heard that but he loves them so much.
Beautiful

Adorable

Adorable and Beautiful

Adorable and Beautiful

Adorable and Beautiful

Goobers holding Beautiful
Possible holding Adorable
 These pictures were taken during a "kicking war" that Goobers and Possible had with the babies.  Each baby was trying to "kick" the other big kid.  For a few minutes even the babies were full of giggles.
Goobers holding Beautiful
Possible holding Adorable

Beautiful and Goobers

Mom holding Adorable and Beautiful
 I am sure that Adorable was really hungry and I like to say that she was giving mom kisses, lots of them.

Mom getting kisses from Adorable and Beautiful
I agree with Jumba, I would be willing to give my life for them.  These girls have brought a closeness back to our family.  The older kids. the younger kids and the babies are all growing so close.  We all are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.