Sunday, August 7, 2011

Cudas VS Marlins 6-11

The Marlins swim at the Natatorium which is a fun indoor place to swim.  The meet was very fast and not too too hot.  This was one meet that I brought my good camera.  Unfortunately it didn't work.  I turned it in hoping to have it repaired by divisionals but no such luck. 
Jumba, Bagel and Princess waiting for me to take pictures.


Princess giving her dad a big grin.
Coach Pooker with Princess
Dad helped so he could get great shots.

The clan to include Kat,  My swim kids coach and all.

They are cute kiddos.

We headed to lunch after the meet.  This was a very special time with all my kiddos and time to talk about their days, their swim times, their goals and their friends.  I am sure that it looks like a silly time to others but for a mom these moments are precious. 


Go CUDAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.